Pagina 2 di 4 PrimaPrima 1234 UltimaUltima
Risultati da 11 a 20 di 40

Discussione: [The English Pub] chatting, discussions , arguments

FazerItaliano Lesto L'avatar di Roadrunner
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Luke23
    we can to talk about.... giovanni rana
    In Italy they say: ... what can you expect if you given pearls to pigs ?
    You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone.

FazerItaliano Lesto L'avatar di One
    In Italy they say: ... what can you expect if you given pearls to pigs ?
    I quote you ...

Fondatore Fazer Geriatric L'avatar di PC
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da bazaro
    https://www.fazeritalia.it/fazerforum/viewforum.php?f=28

Quotone
    FAZER GERIATRIC
    FZ1 FAZER 07 PICCI'-ONA / Tessera Club Fazer Italia 384 /CFC FBI [Female Body Inspector] & infiltrato geriatrico della CIA

FazerItaliano Andante
    what's your name?

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Spike
    So there ! The idiomatic phrases are one of the things that none can teach you if you don't go somewhere in England or in the USA.
    The method I studied English with paid much attention to idiomatic phrases. The lessons from one to fifty teach the standard grammatical English, the lessons from fifty to a hundred teach the idiomatic English. Practically everything you studied during the first fifty lessons is taught again using idiomatic phrases or phrasal verbs.
    I arrived to the lesson 75 but, as I said, my poor opportunity to speak and consolidate what I learned has reduced my possibility to speak as fluently as I could if I could have spent some time in GB or America.
    The funny thing is that the Shenker Method teaches a very good pronunciation so people that listen to me while speaking english think my English is very good . A couple of year ago, in Ireland, a lady, in a BeB, told me:
    You speak English very well, we don’t …..

FazerItaliano Manico L'avatar di Giringiro
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da bazaro
    https://www.fazeritalia.it/fazerforum/viewforum.php?f=28

3D moved.
    Ps: tra Motociclisti salutarsi,..E' salutare!
    ....Quanta strada (dal 09/2002,...) con le mie (4) Fazer? Oltre 520.000km,...
    FZS 600 Fazer 54.000km, FZS 1000 Fazer 145.000km, FZ1 Fazer 21.000km, FZS 1000 Fazer
    343.601km,...

Fondatore Fazer Geriatric L'avatar di PC
    Bravo Giri

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da PC
    Bravo Giri
    Oh dear, what a hero !
    So, are you satisfacted right now ? I really don't understand, if you don't want to look into a thread, go away and don't take care about those things which you are not interested on. Maybe you was annoyed about our enthusiasm ? Got bored ?
    Do anything all of you want, I think this is a goofy way to manage things.
    There are people that do nothing and which dont let the others to do something. A strange world.

Ah, a note. This section, as for as specified above the title of the item, is not designed to improve our english but to meet other Fazer owners all around in the world. So, we are really off topic right now.
    If you like so, for me (as they say in Florence and also in Leghorn), porta una sega ! Which literally in english is "I dont care a saw". For the idiomatic phrase, more friendly for our all around the world friends, I have to look around and find the right version.
    You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone.

Hi! So we’ve been relegated into the ghetto, at last!
    It’s an incredible matter! I do understand that politicians aim to drive there people completely ignorant so they can be controlled more easily.
    It’s a matter of a short time ago, an Italian VIP said that Napoleon won the Waterloo battle. Listening a declaration like that a cultured person thinks “how silly of him!”, an ignorant person thinks “how clever of him!”. Ignorant people are more easily influenced.
    Furthermore perhaps they are afraid that a little knowledge of English language could allow people to read those awful communist foreigner media.
    What I don’t understand, and don’t admit, is people that want to be ignorant and are proud about it. They refuse culture and the ones who wanted to understand something about the world. They love to swim in a flat pudding of ignorance where the important matters are electronic devices, clothes, motorbike tuning, without travelling of course otherwise your mind could get opened seeing something different from what you are used to.
    As foreigner people can read these posts they can think that Italians are rapidly descending the slope but luckily someone can save himself.
    If our moderator want this, this is the best place where to relegate such posts.

I would mean that we have to wait for a while to allow them visiting Google Translator, as they need to produce a sensible reply.
    What sadness !

But, there we are, I invite you babbling !
    You used a non canonical form of affermative sentence: "I do understand..." and so on. It is like a strengthening in the spoken language, but it doesn't exist in the formal english. Tell us something.

Come on ! Let us know about this form that many teachers don't teach at school...

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •