Pagina 4 di 4 PrimaPrima ... 234
Risultati da 31 a 40 di 40

Discussione: [The English Pub] chatting, discussions , arguments

FazerItaliano Manico L'avatar di olitour
    Torri di Q.lo - VI - (magnagati perifery)
    All right! (OK) here is the story. Can (or May, as you prefer) correct it?

Red Cappuccett

One mattin her mamma dissed: "Dear Cappuccett, take this cest to the nonn, but attention to the lup that is very ma very kattiv! And torn prest! Good luck! And in bocc at the lup!".
    Cappuccett didn’t cap very well this ultim thing but went away, da sol, with the cest. Cammining cammining, in the cuor of the forest, at a cert punt she incontered the lup, who dissed: "Hi! Piccula piezz’e girl! ‘Ndove do you go?". "To the nonn with this little cest, which is little but it is full of a sacc of chocolate and biscots and panettons and more and mirtills", she dissed.
    "Ah, mannagg ‘a Maruschella (maybe an expression com: what a cul that had)" dissed the lup, with a fium of saliv out of the bocc.
    And so the lup dissed: "Beh, now I dev andar because the telephonin is squilling, sorry."
    And the lup went away, but not very away, but to the nonn’s House.
    Cappuccett Red, who was very ma very lent, lent un casin, continued for her sentier in the forest. The lup arrived at the house, suoned the campanel, entered, and after saluting the nonn, magned her in a boccon. Then, after sputing the dentier, he indossed the ridicol night berret and fikked himself in the let.
    When Cappuccett Red came to the fint nonn’s house, suoned and entered.
    But when the little and stupid girl saw the nonn (non was the nonn, but the lup, ricord?) dissed: "But nonn, why do you stay in let?". And the nonn-lup: "Oh, I’ve stort my cavigl doing aerobics!". "Oh, poor nonn!", said Cappuccett (she was more than stupid, I think,wasn’t she?). Then she dissed: "But…what big okks you have! Do you bisogn some collir?". "Oh, no! It’s for see you better, my dear (stupid) little girl", dissed the nonn-lup.
    Then cappuccett, who was more dur than a block of marm: "But what big oreks you have! Do you have the Orekkions?". And the nonn-lup: "Oh, no! It is to ascolt you better".
    And Cappuccett (that I think was now really rincoglionited) said: "But what big dents you have!". And the lup, at this point dissed: "It is to magn you better!".
    And magned really tutt quant the poor little girl.
    But (ta dah!) out of the house a simpatic, curious and innocent cacciator of frod sented all and dissed: "Accident! A lup! Its pellicc vals a sac of solds". And so, spinted only for the compassion for the little girl, butted a terr many kils of volps, fringuells and conigls that he had ammazzed till that moment, imbracced the fucil, entered in the stanz and killed the lup.
    Then squarced his panz (being attent not to rovin the pellicc) and tired fora the nonn (still viv) and Cappuccett (still rincoglionited).
    And so, at the end, the cacciator of frod vended the pellicc and guadagned honestly a sacc of solds.
    The nonn magned tutt the leccornies that were in the cest.
    And so, everybody lived felix and content (maybe not the lup!).
    - msg + km * - internet + cabernet

«Motociclista fai da te? No Attila? Bojacan, ai ai ai...»

Valore aggiunto?? Se lo cerchi, lo trovi!

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da olitour
    All right! (OK) here is the story. Can (or May, as you prefer) correct it?

Red Cappuccett
    Very nice and amusing (not so, I suppose, for our foreign friends... . This is Italian that sounds like English...)

As soon as possible I will tell you another funny version of the fairy tale Little red hood

Socio Club FazerItalia L'avatar di linus

Can (or May, as you prefer) correct it?
    I didnt find any mistakes, thank you mister five minutes.

linus

As I promised here is my tale:

From the series “The blacksmith tales”
    Little red hood

Once upon a time Little red hood’s mother asked her daughter to carry some delicacy to her grandmother who lived alone in the middle of the wood. Little red hood liked a lot riding her mountain bike in the wood so she happily took her bike and left towards her grandmother’s house.
    A very bad wolf (every wolf is very bad in fairy tales) noticed the little girl riding the bike in the wood and decided to catch her.
    He hided behind a big tree an waited.
    As the girl passed by him he jumped in front of her, the girl fell down breaking her bike.
    “You stupid mangy old wolf !!!!” cried the girl. “You have made me brake down my bike! You must repair it immediately!!”
    The wolf scared from the girl attack, took his welder and welded her bike
    So Little red Hood could be able to leave again towards her grandmother’s house.
    But the wolf couldn’t easily surrender from eating the little tender girl, so he waited again her behind next tree and when she arrived he jumped again towards her but he missed her again.
    The girl scared from the wolf dropped again down the bike which broke again.
    The girl furious shouted to the wolf: You damned son of a bitch! you have broken my bike again! You must repair it just at once!
    The wolf had to take his welder and weld again Little red hood’s bike, the girl took her bike and left again.
    The wolf decided to change his strategy, ran to the grandmother’s house, ate her in a bit and put himself in the bed wearing the grandmother’s nightdress and cap.
    Suddenly Little red hood arrived:
    “Hi, granny, how are you?”
    “fine my dear little red hood”
    “Oh! Granny, what a huge ears you have today!”
    “my dear, they are to ear you better!”
    “my dear granny, what big red eyes you have today!”
    “you blasted little monster! I have spent the whole day welding your bike!!!!!”
    (if anybody has not practice in welding, it can be quite irritant for eyes)

FazerItaliano Novello
    I have already read this nice tale somewhere...

maybe here? https://www.fazeritalia.it/fazerforum...ic.php?t=67872

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da streak

Sorry. I don't often drop into Fazercomicus. I didn't noticed it.

Well, I've written it for our foreign friends

FazerItaliano Novello
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da NewAldo
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da streak

Sorry. I don't often drop into Fazercomicus. I didn't noticed it.

Well, I've written it for our foreign friends
    Don't worry, I appreciate your english version!

Socio Club FazerItalia L'avatar di linus
    the bike broke again
    It must have been a FIAT bike

FazerItaliano Lesto L'avatar di Roadrunner
    Anyway, pickin' up this thread (and also leaving the things going where they want), if you want to improve your english, I suggest you this lovable forum where my nickname is "Goodfellow":

http://forum.wordreference.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4
    You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone.

FazerPirla poco Andante L'avatar di Mupo
    was bender already taken?
    CFC: n05 (Padawan Danilo*)Ministro della Sicurezza Stradale & Crash Test Dummie(CED... specializzato in riparazioni tastiere)
    Monster 695
    (* = cum laude !!! )

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •