Pagina 1 di 4 123 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 1 a 10 di 40

Discussione: [The English Pub] chatting, discussions , arguments

[The English Pub] chatting, discussions , arguments

Questo 3ad è stato creato per consentire a chi vuole esercitare il proprio inglese di farlo, pertanto in quest’area è ammessa solo la lingua inglese

This thread has been created to allow people who likes to exercise his/her English to do so.
    Please, only English in this area.
    Any subject is allowed because the aim is only to have the opportunity to learn some English in an amusing way.
    Any suggestion about English expressions, or mistakes correction on sentences read on this thread are welcome. They could became themselves a subject of conversation and discussion.

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Spike
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da NewAldo
    (if anybody finds any mistakes in my sentences, please correct them, this is a chance to do some English exercise.... )

Yep, I would like doing a little bit of English exercises. It's a lot of time I've been searching a partner to do this. I also tried to find a earnest penpal club across the internet, but I found just russian pretty girls . They begin with a funny conversation but the aim is evermore the same: coming in Italy and get married with one of us. I would be liar if I said that I'm not interested on them, but unfortunately I'm already married and my wife could kill me if only I gave her a reason to be suspicious...
    You know, if she sees me involved on a internet chat or something like a forum, she begins with questions: "what are you doing ?", "who's there ?", "why are you laughing like this ?". Can I reply: "Sweet, it's only a foolish thing of those featherbrain friends on FazerItalia, come on !" ?
    It's a very difficult situation, especially when periodically I have to check the only section were I do my moderator's work, this one: "[CFC-wildporks] Ma si, parliamo di gnocca..." (click on this link: https://www.fazeritalia.it/fazerforum...ic.php?t=59997 ). It's a dangerous and an heavy job, but I gladly sacrifice myself for you everybody and to allow this community to become more pleasant and more friendly. I hope somebody could in return help me improving my English. Can you ?

...and also obviously, from the heigh of your respectable skilled age, advice me how to solve my issue with russian girls and wife.
    This looks such a good idea to me to induce me to open a special thread.
    I think I don’t have so much English to teach to you as it seems your English is better than mine. Your dictionary seems richer and your expressions more fluent and “English”.
    I have studied a lot of English but my opportunities of use it have always been very poor. In this way I realise that my dictionary could be quite good (even if it is slowly degenerating) but my brain needs time to find the more correct terms and constructions while I’m speaking so I can compose a (more or less) correct sentence if I write it but I don’t manage to do the same while speaking.

Talking about your problems, many are the matters involved.
    The first: I suppose a Russian pretty girl can teach many jobs and plays, I’m not so sure she can improve a good English.
    The second: keeping in contact with a young pretty girl living 3000 Km away, could produce “physical problems” which could hardly be solved and, especially, explained to your wife.

I too have a problems similar to yours.
    I ‘ve travelled many times in English speaking countries for holidays but always together with my wife. In this way I’m always with her, and of course we speak Italian. The only opportunities to speak English arrives when we go to the restaurant or to the hotel but the subjects of conversations are always the same and the conversations themselves are always quite short.
    So I proposed a solution to my wife. I could go on holiday alone, but also in this way the opportunities to speak would be poor. The best solution is to find a local girl to carry around on my motorbike and to speak to. Why a girl and not a boy? Well, this is a matter of delicacy. English people are puritan and two men sleeping in the same room could seem improper.

I don’t understand, it seemed such a perfect solution but my wife didn’t approve it.
    Sometimes women’s brain is so little flexible!!!

FazerItaliano Andante L'avatar di midall
    I like it

FazerItaliano Novizio L'avatar di tartaruga
    what a great idea where did you learn English so well ?have you spent some weeks in UK ?.......
    io sono quel che mi sento.........

FazerItaliano Lesto L'avatar di One
    What the hell do you want, man with strange and funny hat ????

FazerItaliano Andante L'avatar di midall
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da paroale
    the cat is on the table
    and your brain is on the WC

CFC Onoris Causa dell'onorificenza di "Topa Photo Puscher" IO INSISTO FATELO ANCHE VOI
    Non ho la pretesa di essere migliore, ma ho la presunzione di essere Diverso dagli altri

FazerItaliano Manico L'avatar di kimiko
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da midall
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da paroale
    the cat is on the table
    and your brain is on the WC
    as usual....another 3D gone to bad woman....
    Arrivederci e grazie

FazerItaliano Lesto L'avatar di Roadrunner
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da bazaro
    https://www.fazeritalia.it/fazerforum/viewforum.php?f=28

It seems that the aim of Aldo is a confrontation between those who wanted to improve their english, so I would very pleased if his intention to get us more fluent in english will reach its goal. This is only my opinion or, if you like the idiomatic phrases, this is my two pennies worth.

So there ! The idiomatic phrases are one of the things that none can teach you if you don't go somewhere in England or in the USA.
    You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone.

FazerItaliano Andante
    we can to talk about.... giovanni rana

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •