Pagina 3 di 5 PrimaPrima 12345 UltimaUltima
Risultati da 21 a 30 di 45

Discussione: Hi all from Russia

FazerItaliano in Rodaggio
    Does anyone know Italian law about export of bikes ? I can't understand some simple things ... Month ago I've bought the bike in one of the shops near Torino and I planned to take it by van later, the managers asked me to report them the day when I'll arrive, so they need some days to prepare documents for export of bike. But now I decided to take it myself and go home by bike and send them mail about it. I wanted to order "targa di cartone" and insurance from this website http://www.autotranzit.it/ ,but sellers said me,that I cant do it,because they've noticed at docs about carriage of bike by van and can't change it now .What's the difference between a trip home by the bike and transport bike in the van by the same road ? Why will I break the law if I go home by bike ? Maybe I haven't understood them,because they don't speak English ?
    Ultima modifica di Alexey; 15/04/2014 alle 00:24

FazerItaliano Lesto L'avatar di Roadrunner
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Alexey Visualizza Messaggio
    Does anyone know Italian law about export of bikes ? I can't understand some simple things ... Month ago I've bought the bike in one of the shops near Torino and I planned to take it by van later, the managers asked me to report them the day when I'll arrive, so they need some days to prepare documents for export of bike. But now I decided to take it myself and go home by bike and send them mail about it. I wanted to order "targa di cartone" and insurance from this website http://www.autotranzit.it/ ,but sellers said me,that I cant do it,because they've noticed at docs about carriage of bike by van and can't change it now .What's the difference between a trip home by the bike and transport bike in the van by the same road ? Why will I break the law if I go home by bike ? Maybe I haven't understood them,because they don't speak English ?

Hi Alexey, I'm not an expert in the 2nd hand vehicles import/export field, but I advise you to take a look here (obviously using a translating service on the internet):
    http://www.aci.it/i-servizi/guide-ut...ortazione.html
    Your condition is described as "Extra UE".

Keep in mind that some of the procedures described above could be done by the shop's employees.
    Moreover, consider to keep in contact with the Russian consulate in Italy for every clarifications you will need. Look here: http://www.rusconsroma.com/article.s...o/it-territory .

Good luck
    Ultima modifica di Roadrunner; 15/04/2014 alle 08:18
    You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone.

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Bender Visualizza Messaggio
    Hi Alexey, I'm not an expert in the 2nd hand vehicles import/export field, but I advise you to take a look here (obviously using a translating service on the internet):
    http://www.aci.it/i-servizi/guide-ut...ortazione.html
    Your condition is described as "Extra UE".
    I've read about export on the ACI website and didn't find anything about method of transportation.Maybe my seller fears that I'll get "Certificato di Radiazione" and don't leave territory of Italy ,and he will have many problem with law ?

If you obtain a "certificato di radiazione" you cannot do anything with your non-plated vehicle in Italy. Also, if you own the bike (if you can prove you bought it) you can take it home as you like.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk
    You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone.

If you obtain a "certificato di radiazione" you cannot do anything with your non-plated vehicle in Italy. Also, if you own the bike (if you can prove you bought it) you can take it home as you like. Who knows what is in your seller's head ?

Also, if you own the bike (if you can prove you bought it) you can take it home as you like.

I think so,but manager of the seller told me another.

Sure u r not a troll ?

Sure u r not a troll ?

I can give you phone number of shop and you can speak with them.

Please, no. I've already lots of deal of mine...

Sorry,it was a joke. I'm really not troll and it's not funny for me. I only try to solve the problem.